Join leading intellectual property attorney Milton Springut and luxury market researcher Bob Shullman, as well as Luxury Daily editor in chief Mickey Alam Khan in a free webinar focused on the benefits and drawbacks of luxury brands selling on the Amazon platform as viewed through the eyes of brands and consumers and complicated by the presence of counterfeit and pirated goods on the platform.
The hour-long discussion on Thursday, April 29 at 12 noon EDT (New York time) will also include luxury brand and consumer market trends and insights.
Topics under discussion
- Luxury brand benefits and drawbacks selling on Amazon, including complications caused by the presence of counterfeit and pirated goods on the platform
- What can brand owners do about controlling the sales of counterfeits on these online platforms and how is U.S. law asserting itself to focus on those controlling these new nerve centers of ecommerce to deal with this problem?
- What can brand owners do themselves to hold ecommerce platforms liable? And if there is liability, what are the remedies?
- Consumer benefits and drawbacks of buying luxury brands on Amazon
- Trends and predictions for 2021
- Plus: An open mic Q&A
Attendees can request the webinar recording and presentation deck.