The upcoming holiday season is set to be a litmus test for consumer cheer: Will spending match last year’s levels or exceed expectations?
While luxury brands have an easier time stepping back from the temptation, department store chains and online retailers may unleash discounts and promotions – an old habit that is hard to kick.
In this hour-long free webinar at noon to 1 p.m. ET (New York time) on Wednesday, Sept. 18, experts will discuss:
- What is the consumer sentiment as we head into the holidays?
- Shift to ecommerce and mobile shopping and buying from bricks-and-mortar: How profound this year?
- What types of marketing and retail efforts should resonate this holiday season?
- Discount or not – and how to protect brand equity and yet grow sales?
- Best-practice tips for luxury brands and retailers to maintain and increase holiday market share
Sveta Doucet, president, Wednesday Agency
Jen Acosta, marketplace channel analyst - Amazon, Tinuiti
Cara David, managing partner, YouGov
Moderator: Mickey Alam Khan, editor in chief, Luxury Daily
Webinar attendees can request a copy of the presentation deck
This Luxury Roundtable webinar is part of Luxury Daily's mission to inform, educate and inspire its valued subscribers. Thank you so much for your willingness to spend a precious hour with us.