The COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak has upended consumer attitudes to a host of issues, one among them being the view of authenticity.
Join senior executives from Avery Dennison and Certilogo in a new free webinar organized by Luxury Daily to discuss authenticity in a post-COVID-19 world from the eyes of a marketer.
Hosted Wednesday, Feb. 3 at noon to 1 p.m. EST (New York time), attendees to this free webinar will learn how consumers’ attitudes have changed since the pandemic and why authenticity matters now more than ever for marketers.
Attendees will also learn how to use authenticity as a hook for brand engagement, and how new digital solution AD Verify can be an opportunity for marketers.
Sponsored by Avery Dennison, the fireside chat will also feature a Q&A with the speakers.
- How consumers’ attitudes and behaviors have changed during the COVID-19 outbreak and why authenticity matters
- Importance of product authenticity and digitally connected products, and why it should be on top of the agenda for marketers in fashion and luxury
- How to use authenticity as the hook for brand engagement
- Why digitally connected products are a powerful way to address marketers challenges and drive engagement
- How digital solution AD Verify can be a solution for marketing leaders
Michael Colarossi, vice president of innovation, product line management and sustainability, Avery Dennison
Michele Casucci, founder/CEO, Certilogo
In conversation with Mickey Alam Khan, editor in chief, Luxury Daily
This webinar is part of a series in partnership with Avery Dennison.