Luxury Daily
  • Email
  • Print
  • Reprints

Financial services

Family storytelling essential to successful wealth transfers, says BBH

February 2, 2017

Image courtesy of Sentient Jet Image courtesy of Sentient Jet


With 70 percent of generational wealth transfers failing, private bank Brown Brothers Harriman has set out to understand the shared factors that make the remaining 30 percent successful.

To read the entire article, please subscribe or